List:       hx4700-port
Subject:    Re[2]: [Hx4700-port] HaRET download fail
From:       Paul Sokolovsky <pmiscml () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-29 16:12:26

Hello Marcus,

> Hi,

> Not sure about the "many" links.
> Afaik, Paul only added the exe link for Ramdisk Rescue.

> Either way, thanks for the question, I have updated the link
> on the Ramdisk Rescue wiki:
> http://www.handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/RamdiskRescue#downloads

  Yes, sorry, somehow I thought I did fix all links when 0.3.8 was
released, and then let migration period where both links worked, but
recently removed "haret-hacks" dir. Well, it turned out I missed few,
thanks for report!

  So, the current official link is:
http://www.handhelds.org/~pfalcon/haret/haret-0.3.8.zip
http://www.handhelds.org/~pfalcon/haret/haret-0.3.8.exe

  We'll yet need to decide where 0.4 series d/ls will be kept.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                            mailto:pmiscml@gmail.com