List:       hx4700-port
Subject:    RE: [Hx4700-port] Restoring PocketPC problems
From:       "RLA Temporary" <rlatemp () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-30 22:42:18

Hi all,

I have not yet installed linux on my hx4700, but I plan to.  It ran quite
well on an old h3670.  I should be able to back up my WinCE 2003 hx4700 rom
for our friend below, but it might not be for a few days -- it just depends
on when I'll have a few spare minutes this weekend.

I don't have a place to host it, however.  If anybody does, please let me
know and I'll FTP it.

-Richard