List:       hx4700-port
Subject:    [Hx4700-port] BT testing
From:       Todd Blumer <todd () sdgsystems ! com>
Date:       2006-06-13 20:43:41

For those of you who have tried previously to use the high-speed
Bluetooth but have had problems, I have an update (patch to
drivers/serial/pxa.c). Please try the kernel and modules at

http://sdgsystems.com:/pub/ipaq/hx4700/starterkit/20060613-bt

Be sure to use the 'hciattach -S /etc/bluetooth/TIInit_3.2.26.bts ttyS1
texas'. It should *at least* last much longer than the previous version
(I have been doing BT-GPS with minicom for the past 2-3 hours). If it
fails, do you see any of these in your 'dmesg' log:

    printk( KERN_WARNING "serial_pxa_irq says no interrupt, ignoring!\n" );

What do you see after that?

Thanks for your help in improving this release!
--
Todd