List:       hx2000-port
Subject:    [Hx2000-port] hx2410: from where I havo to begin to run linux?
From:       power <powerlinux () email ! it>
Date:       2005-08-30 23:18:53

Hi from Italy!

I buyed a HP IPAQ hx2410 and obviusly I want run linux on it.
But......what I can do?

Can someone please write me a how-to or all the passes I've to do?

ps: before I re-flash the device, can I test the system running it from a
MMC card?
The SD slot support also MMC card and I already have one.

Have I to buy a serial cable to boot linux from haret? And to re-flash the
device?

thank you

 Sponsor:
 Web Marketing: impara tutti i segreti del Posizionamento sui Motori di
Ricerca, Pubblicita' on-line, Email Marketing  - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3213&d=20050831