List:       hurd-help
Subject:    netfs utils
From:       Ludovic_Courtès <ludovic.courtes () utbm ! fr>
Date:       2002-06-25 17:20:45

BTW, mboxfs contains a set of generic simple operations on a netfs filesystem,
such as creating a node, creating a link to another node without having to
worry about computing the path of the target node (see fsutils.[ch]).

I think this kind of tool should be part of libnetfs (I believe it cannot go
into libfshelp since it is netfs-specific) for instance, and there should be
an equivalent in libdiskfs too.

Thanks,
Ludovic.