List:       humorix
Subject:    [ADMIN]  Re: [humorix] Ask Humorix: So You Want To Start Your Own
From:       Rik van Riel <riel () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2000-06-15 19:27:28

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Robert G. Werner wrote:

> James,  you didn't tell me you have T-Shirts!!!
> I so tickled I could be pink if I wasn't so white from never seeing
> the sun.  Those are pretty cool.

If there is interest to have a mailing list where people
can cut'n'paste random (oss related) funny stuff and/or
talk about the "official" Humorix postings, I can create
a separate mailinglist for that...

Please let James and me know if you want this. The mailing
list is created in 5 minutes if there is sufficient (20
people?) interest.

regards,

Rik
of people. That is its real strength.

Wanna talk about the kernel?  irc.openprojects.net / #kernelnewbies
http://www.conectiva.com/		http://www.surriel.com/

-
Humorix:      Linux and Open Source(nontm) on a lighter note
Archive:      http://humbolt.nl.linux.org/lists/
Web site:     http://www.i-want-a-website.com/about-linux/