List:       httptunnel
Subject:    Re: httptunnel through netscape proxy 3.x (yes, it works)
From:       Bill Kenworthy <billk () iinet ! net ! au>
Date:       2001-03-15 23:10:09

zebedee is another solution for multiplexing (including ftp), encryption
and compression for what goes through the tunnel.  Also, the latest 3.3
linux version of httptunnel works through my ISP for the first time (no
extra arguments required either!) - original symptom for 3.2 was the
initial post never made it through the proxy, but the get did!  It is
(as far as I could tell) a netscape proxy.

BillK