List:       httptunnel
Subject:    Problem in understanding the hts and htc page
From:       Theodore Pagtzis <t.pagtzis () IPRG ! nokia ! com>
Date:       2001-01-12 20:51:22

Hi all,

   I have a problem setting up an httptunnel. The problem is that I
cannot understand what are the

HTSFORWARD=
HTSDEVICE=

I am setting the HTCPORT to look at the hts host as  X.X.X.X:8888 since
this port is the default port for the hts server

However the htc or hts require a forward host and port. What should that
be just my machine or some other. Also what should the port be?

Furthermore what does one mean by saying Device. What is that

I would appreciate if you could email to my email address as I am not a
member of your bug list.

Many thanks

Theo