List:       httptunnel
Subject:    Re: httptunnel questions...
From:       Karl_E._Jørgensen <karl () jorgensen ! com>
Date:       2000-11-10 10:10:23

Sounds like the same as I want to set up!

I haven't got an always-on connection (yet), but I have (almost) managed to configure \
xringd on my home linux box to dial-up to my ISP whenever I call my fax number. So \
all I have to do is to "call home" to get the connection started.

Any chance of working together on this?
--
Karl E. Jørgensen
a.k.a karl@jorgensen.com , www.karl.jorgensen.com