List:       httptunnel
Subject:    Re: Quiet on the list....
From:       Chris Johnson <cmj () apollo ! bbinteractive ! com>
Date:       2000-02-29 21:02:19

OK... what about the subscription thing?

Just to stir things up:

I've spent some serious time stuck behind a Netscape Proxy server and I
wonder if there's anything I can do to assist in getting http tunnel
working with that beast (testing, coding, etc).  I know that Netscape
recently sold their proxy to a company named Bull, who then promptly End
of Lifed it, but there are plenty of installations out there that might
benefit from this.

Thoughts on the amount of work involved?

Chris