List:       httptunnel
Subject:    httptunnel question..
From:       Thomas Charron <tcharron () ductape ! net>
Date:       1999-10-18 18:29:38

  Hello everyone..

  I've been using httptunnel for a few days, and it works quite well, but I have
a question..

  Why not, on connect, have it fork off a new copy to handle the new connection,
assign a random port to use for listening, then send that data to the client
somehow?  This way the server<->client connection could handle more then one
connection.

---
Thomas Charron
<< Wanted: One decent sig >>