List:       httpclient-users
Subject:    Re:
From:       Deepak Mishra <dkmishra001 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-15 11:47:17

Thank you very much Dilip, Oleg.

We need to get latest release of HttpClient 4.2.3 with this bug fix very
urgently.

Can you please also tell me how to get the latest jar files
(httpclient-4.2.3.jar etc...) for the latest code
or
if I should build jar files locally on my machine then which branch should
I use to check out the code, and what is the process for building jar files?

Following are the branches I think I should use for the 4.2.3 code but not
sure if I am correct. Please tell me the correct branch.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.2.3/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.2.3-RC1/

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/tags/4.2.3/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/tags/4.2.3-RC1/