List:       httpclient-users
Subject:    persistent connection with https (Apache commons-httpClient 3.0)
From:       vinod jadhav <vinodjjadhav () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-07 17:19:56

Hi ,

I am using the Apache commons-httpclient 3.0 library.

I have set the MultiThreadedHttpConnectionMan
ager for httpSSLclient.

I expect here the httpsClient SSLSocket to remain alive , So that for
subsequent http request the same SSLSocket should be used.

But now when my https request gets completed , the HttpConnection.close()
method is invoked and the SSLSocket gets closed.

Hence always a new SSLSocket gets opened !

Can someone give me pointer if its limitation in HttpClient library  or how
to tackle it.

Thanks in Advance,
Vinod Jadhav