List:       httpclient-users
Subject:    RE: Digital signature
From:       <sivasaibabu.parupalli () bt ! com>
Date:       2009-01-16 11:15:59

Hi,
Sorry to have missed to mentioned in my mail that I need to send this
soap request from httpclient.
I am wondering whether it is possible to send SOAP request with such
high security(from behind firewall,password,certificate and digital
signature.)
Please provide some ideas

Thanks and Regards,
Sai,
pp3.2.46, BT Ipswich ISU, Bibb Way, Ipswich,
Suffolk, IP1 2EQ,UK
+44 1473 348748