List:       httpclient-users
Subject:    Re: Max connections per host
From:       David Byrne <davidribyrne () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-01-22 19:17:40

Oleg,

It's more a matter of convenience than function. I want my app's user to be able to \
specify the max number of connections per host globally. Because the web servers that \
are communicated with can change dynamically, it means that I'll have to keep track \
of what servers have been accessed before. Whenever a new server comes into play, \
I'll have to set the MAX_HOST_CONNECTIONS for it. Like I said, I can get the job \
done, but a global setting would be nice.

Thanks,
David