List:       httpclient-users
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] Release of Commons HttpClient 3.0 RC1
From:       Michael Becke <becke () u ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2005-02-07 5:07:00

The Jakarta Commons team is pleased to announce the release of
HttpClient 3.0 RC1. The 3.0 API is frozen and all known bugs have been
fixed. Assuming no major problems are discovered in RC1 a final 3.0
release will follow shortly. We strongly encourage all current
HttpClient users to start migrating. As always we welcome suggestions
and bug reports.

Thank you,

Commons HttpClient Development Team

HttpClient 3.0 Web Site: