List:       httpclient-users
Subject:    Session management
From:       Frederic Houbie <frederic.houbie () ionicsoft ! com>
Date:       2005-02-01 16:18:43

Hi all,

I have a special thing to do. I explain myself.
I have an application that I made which is a catalog of product to sell,
with full of information.  A part of it is the search catalog part,
which allow you to fill your shopping basket.
This application is made on a database. On the same database, I have a
Ecommerce web application with payment and so on. I would like to
transfer my shopping basket to this application (I know how, it is a
struts application and I've got the sources), then redirect to the e
commerce application final checkout page.

My problem is to know how I could share my session between these two
webapps. Or, can  I initiate the session on the ecommerce application,
fill the basket then open a web browser that will use the session
initiated by httpclient ?

I need help.....
thanks

Frederic