List:       httpclient-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: HttpClient 3.x release build environment?
From:       Roland Weber <ossfwot () dubioso ! net>
Date:       2007-06-30 17:36:51

Hi Oleg,

>> Some of the pieces will be useful independently of 3.1,
>> but I'll pursue those either way.
>
> Wanna act as a RM for HttpClient 4.0 alpha1?

No way. That doesn't match my timeline of a few months.
Although my lectures are over now, I still have a stack
of written tests I must grade. Then my brother and his
family is coming over from the US for 3 weeks, then I
want to take some vacation myself.

Early next year, during my christmas/new year break, is
a realistic time for trying myself as a release manager.
Maybe client a2 or a3.

cheers,
  Roland