List:       httpclient-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [Jakarta-httpclient Wiki] Update of "HttpComponentsCoreReleaseProcess"
From:       Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk () apache ! org>
Date:       2007-06-28 21:09:29

Daniel Mueller wrote:
> ;) Ok, zorg wise it should suffice to add an additional manual step of
> 'mvn
> source:source' before the 'mvn javadoc:javadoc' in your release guide
> [1].
> This will create a ..-sources.jar, which is appropriate for the repo.
>
> But I can't figure out when and how your artifacts get published to the
> maven repo in your description. Aren't they uploaded somehow or maybe
> grabbed from subversion?
Hi Daniel

We are simply not there yet. I can start publishing release architects
only after the release vote is closed and votes have been tallied. I'll
be updating the release process document as I go along.

If no changes to POMs are needed to be able to publish sources, I'll try
to take care of that for this release.

Cheers

Oleg