List:       httpclient-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: [HttpConn] test coverage
From:       Roland Weber <ossfwot () dubioso ! net>
Date:       2007-05-21 15:23:50

Hi Oleg,

> Test coverage above 75% is pretty decent. Could you please hold off
> major refactoring in TSCCM until the post-ALPHA1 time frame, though?

Depending on your speed, it may be post-ALPHA2 :-)
There are two API changes I'd like to bring into
the next release of core and client:

- HttpRoute et al: proxy chains
- HttpParams.setDefaults: get rid of (subject to review)

Otherwise I'll be working on the test coverage for several
weeks to come. Next week-end is extended in Germany, I'll
try to get a HttpParams patch ready for review then.

cheers,
  Roland