List:       httpclient-commons-dev
Subject:    Re: Why is Part Content-Length Missing?
From:       Ortwin_Glück <odi () odi ! ch>
Date:       2006-01-19 18:38:33

Aden,

It's correct that multipart MIME is unsafe in that respect. On the other
hand it allows to stream data whose size is not known beforehand.
Unfortunately HttpClient's multipart implementation does not allow
adding of custom headers easily. You may exchange it with a different
implementation however.

Ortwin Glück