List:       htmlunit-user
Subject:    Re: [Htmlunit-user] First obstacles, javascript exception for MRBS.
From:       Ralf GESELLENSETTER <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2014-02-18 8:48:31

Dear Ahmed,

thank you for your work, it's interesting how you
can get objects by ID. Is this archive thought for
any specific Java IDE?

Nevertheless I must admit, that I found some import
API for mrbs that enables me to upload ics files.

Just as a link for would-be-readers: have a look
at mrbs-general mailing list (current threads).

Bye
Ralf

--
PGP/GnuPG: pub 1024D/E6DE0971