List:       htmlunit-user
Subject:    [Htmlunit-user] anchor links
From:       deepak <deepak.pn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-30 18:34:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!

I just started to use HtmlUnit and I couldn't get the link for an anchor
text working.
i.e. I tried to get an HtmlAnchor through getAnchorByText(...) and call the
click, but
it doesn't seem to get the new page.

I came across this bug filed a few months ago, is this still relevant or is
there something
I could do to work-around this?
http://old.nabble.com/-HtmlUnit----htmlunit-Bugs-3232488---Click-inside-anchor-doesn%27t-trigger-anchor-td31202457.html

--