List:       htmlunit-user
Subject:    [Htmlunit-user]  htmlunit and rich:autocomplete
From:       lathil <lathil.dev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-17 17:32:09

I am using htmlunit throught jsfunit to test an application with richfaces 4
components. htmlunit version is 2.8.

I am having problems sending an xhttp request when the onchange event is
triggered on the rich:autocomplete component. I traced the code unrolling up
to EventListenersContainer.executeEventListeners, to this line:  "final
ScriptResult result = page.executeJavaScriptFunctionIfPossible(listener,
jsNode_, args, node);", but the xhttp request does not seems to be executed.
( I put breakpoint in the jsf servlet .. )  The function is returning
'undefined'.

Does anybody had this problem ?

Laurent