List:       htmlunit-user
Subject:    [Htmlunit-user] HtmlUnit logins
From:       trideceth12 () msn ! com
Date:       2011-04-23 0:03:14

Hi Everyone!

This is my first time using the mailing list :)

I am new to HtmlUnit and I have been trying understand why some sites
allow me to log in using it and some do not.

HtmlPage page = loginButton.click()

where the login details are filled in will give me one of two results
depending on the site

1) page will be the page I would expect to see having sucessfully logged
in using a conventional browser

2) page will be the login page again

Please help, I would like to understand what's happening here.

Jake