List:       htmlunit-user
Subject:    [Htmlunit-user] HTMLUnit and extjs (or any js for that matter)
From:       Ray Nicholus <rnicholus () widen ! com>
Date:       2011-04-18 20:23:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

It seems like I have had endless problems with HTMLUnit.  Browser tests run
again FF and IE run fine, but I consistently fight with HTMLUnit.  Most of
my HTMLUnit tests fail, and, looking at the HTML generated, it seems as if
HTMLUnit is not even rendering the pages completely.  For example, large
divs are missing.  I'm not sure where to start here as I expected it to just
work (as it did with other drivers).  What could be wrong here?  I do have
js enabled.