List:       htmlunit-user
Subject:    Re: [Htmlunit-user] Out of memory while using htmlunit2.8
From:       Vikas1983 <er.vikas1983 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-21 14:12:01

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion
After following your words , I have seen that Jsexecutor thread in waiting
condition,

JS executor for com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient@268a84
State: TIMED_WAITING
Total blocked: 0  Total waited: 98,324

Stack trace:
java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.background.JavaScriptExecutor.run(JavaScriptExecutor.java:168)
 java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

I have put some lines before which I copied from my profiler,Can you let me
know why this is happening?

Regards
Vikas