List:       htmlunit-user
Subject:    [Htmlunit-user]  Javascript processing error
From:       RogerV <roger.varley () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-17 7:35:32

Hi

I'm working on a scraping a site with ridiculously deeply nested frames and
I'm getting Javascript exceptions when executing the javascript
"parent.main.focus()" with the message "message=[TypeError: Method "focus"
called on incompatible object. ...]. Walking the site manually works ok. I
vaguely recall (although I may be wrong) that there used to be a setting on
Webclient that would allow me to ignore Javascript errors, but I don't seem
to be able to find it.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

Regards