List:       htmlunit-user
Subject:    Re: [Htmlunit-user] =?utf-8?q?Which_browser_versions_do_you_use=3F?=
From:       Andreas Korzinowski <andreas () korzinowski ! de>
Date:       2009-09-14 14:30:46

Hi Marc,

i work in a government agency.
Here we use Windows 2000 / XP and Linux on Desktop Systems.
Most of the systems running IE 6, because we need it for a some
intranet-applications.
This is the default.
In parts we also use IE 7. On the linux-systems we use fedora with Firefox
3.0. In parts 3.5.

Sadly, in most cases the IE 6 is the only Browser, that is installed on
the systems. Therefor i hope, that your support for IE 6
continues.

My tests are running for IE 6 and firefox 3.0.

Best Regards

Andreas