List:       htmlunit-user
Subject:    [Htmlunit-user]  Snapshot 2.6 changes
From:       Adim <adi.mor.barak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-19 7:39:35

Hi,
I moved to the last snapshot build and I notify that some of the objects
does not exists anymore:
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.HTMLBodyElement;
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.HTMLDocument;
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.HTMLIFrameElement;

I don't know if there is a change history for 2.6 yet.

Here is my code, can someone tell me how to rewrite it for 2.6:

HtmlInlineFrame frameElement = (HtmlInlineFrame) element;
HTMLIFrameElement iframeElement = (HTMLIFrameElement)
frameElement.getScriptObject();
HTMLDocument document = iframeElement.jsxGet_contentDocument();
HtmlPage htmlPage = document.getHtmlPage();
HtmlBody htmlBody = (HtmlBody) htmlPage.createElement("body");
HTMLBodyElement body = (HTMLBodyElement)
document.jsxFunction_createElement("body");
body.jsxSet_innerHTML("some value...");
htmlBody.setScriptObject(body);
htmlPage.getFirstChild().appendChild(htmlBody);

Regards,
Adi.