List:       htmlunit-develop
Subject:    [HtmlUnit] [ htmlunit-Bugs-2480759 ] Qooxdoo support in HtmlUnit
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-01-14 13:26:25

Bugs item #2480759, was opened at 2009-01-01 04:55
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by rbri
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=448266&aid=2480759&group_id=47038

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I am using webtest for testing web based application. Webtest internally uses \
HtmlUnit for html parsing.

The web application I need to test uses Qooxdoo controls. After running Qooxdoo \
enabled web pages through HtmlUnit it looks that those controls are not recognized.

Is htmlunit being upgraded to support Qooxdoo based applications? Any work around \
available?

Thanks in advance

- Jaydeep

Comment By: RBRi (rbri)
Date: 2012-01-14 05:26

Message:
Hi,

did a quick look at the mentioned Qooxdoo example. The button control you
are talking about is not a button but a div with some css that makes this
div looking like a button. So you have to use your own methods to find this
'control'.

Will close this; if you have problems with the page itself (e.g. JavaScript
errors) then please open a new bug.

Comment By: jaydeep ayachit (jaydeepva)
Date: 2009-01-02 01:06

Message:
Qooxdoo website have some sample applications developed using Qooxdoo
controls.
http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/playground/#Calculator

I am trying to automate this using webtest. Webtest recorder does not
recognize buttons and controls rendered by Qooxdoo.

I don't have unit test file as such as code rendered for Qooxdoo controls
does not look to be std html controls code.

Comment By: Marc Guillemot (mguillem)
Date: 2009-01-02 00:51

Message:
Please use the user mailing list for questions.

Can you please provide a example of a failure, ideally as unit test?