List:       htmlunit-develop
Subject:    Re: [HtmlUnit] Failed Build
From:       Amit Manjhi <amitmanjhi () google ! com>
Date:       2010-03-29 21:50:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

It is unfortunate that the build has become even more flaky after doing
something that was supposed to reduce flakiness. Btw, has anyone tried
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2971467&group_id=47038&atid=448269--
such an implementation for waitFor... methods should reduce flakiness.

Amit