List:       hsqldb-user
Subject:    Re: [Hsqldb-user] securing data in the .script file
From:       JP <gofastboat () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-22 12:43:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Good point...  A knowledgeable user could still read into the files using
HSQLDB.  So is there actually a way to implement encryption on the files or
are you just stating that it would be nice to have that feature?
The guide mentions encrypting connections, but as mentioned before, I'm just
connecting locally, so they have access to the file.  Also, I am
using 1.8.0.10, not 1.9...