List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    HPUX-DEVTOOLS: Unable to initialize Java runtime
From:       maruti kamat <maruti_k () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-21 11:22:27

Hello,
     I am getting the following errors while running
the application.

Program exit: Unable to initialize Java runtime
        If running java or jre: Check that the
required patches are installed
        If libjava.sl dynamically loaded from a C or
C++ program:
                Ensure that main is linked with -llwp
and
                check that the required patches ar
installed

Do I need to install any patch for the same or do I
need to include any flag at the compile time?

Thanks.
-Maruti.