List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    RE: HPUX-DEVTOOLS: xdb on hpux-11
From:       Dave Peter <dave.peter () eu ! citrix ! com>
Date:       2001-03-21 7:01:58

You should find xdb in /opt/langtools/bin, i.e. in the same place as DDE. On
my 10.20 system this comes from the XDB.DEBUGGERS fileset.

However, I'm surprised that you're having trouble with DDE. I've been using
it for several years now without any real problems. Perhaps you need some
patches.

BTW HP now recommends gdb-based wdb which is available as a free download
from their site. Latest version is 2.1 I believe.

					Dave