List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    Re: HPUX-DEVTOOLS: Resend: USRSTACK macro
From:       "Michael S. Tsirkin" <mtsirkin () iil ! intel ! com>
Date:       2001-02-20 20:33:54

Hello!
After some experimenting, the value of __data_start
on HP 10.20 seems to be  0x7b03a000, and __data_start
exists on HP 11.
The manual only mentions &__data_start , as the start of the
data.

Is the value of __data_start something that I can rely upon
on HP 11?

Thanks,
    MST

Quoting r. Michael Tsirkin (mtsirkin@iil.intel.com) "HPUX-DEVTOOLS: Resend: USRSTACK macro":