List:       hpux-devtools
From:       nanda nanda <ananda_1974 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-02-16 12:32:05

Hi ,

I have a problem while doing a malloc. I get a ENOMEM
error when i do a malloc. I understand that it is a
problem of the nonavailability of memory. Maybe ,
something like the memory allocated using malloc is
not freed.

I wish to know how do i detect the problem. I think
tools like purify can help me out. I wish to know more
about these tools and how to use them.

Any pointers in this direction is solicited.

Thanks & Regards
Venkat.