List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    RE: HPUX-DEVTOOLS: Delay in Picking the Signals
From:       "SAILER Lee" <Lee.SAILER () swift ! com>
Date:       2007-06-21 19:37:05

Just thinking out loud...HP-UX 11.11 only checks for signals when it
returns from a system call, which is often, of course.  Check if 11.23
is the same.  Maybe your procs used to execute nore or different system
calls, and so received signals more often.

How long is the delay?  Is that proc multi-threaded?  How many cpus?