List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    RE: HPUX-DEVTOOLS: HP-UX Memory Page sizes
From:       "Maucci, Cyrille" <cyrille.maucci () hp ! com>
Date:       2007-03-14 5:27:55

Hi,

The question should be

how to determine the page's' size's' used for this particular process?
Rather than
how to determine the page size used for this particular process?

You're likely end up using several pages sizes.

Please see attached which basically points to

.html)

For example:
http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/ml/showArchiveMessage/1,,4!02!04!0044,00.
html