List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    HPUX-DEVTOOLS: sprintf() bug!
From:       "Abhijit Toley" <abhijit_toley () symantec ! com>
Date:       2006-10-31 11:36:39

	Hello,

	I am working on a bug in a driver module.

	The bug is that when you supply a format string containing a
'\n' to sprintf() , it returns a string with a '\r'.

	Can someone from HP confirm if this is indeed the case, and if
so, whether we can expect it to be fixed?

	Thanks,

	Abhijit Toley, Symantec Software, Pune, India.

[ list software deleted text/html attachment, 1.3 kb ]

[ 1 attachments dropped, 1.3 kb.]

[ Please do not post attachments to mailing lists.        ]
[ They can generate an immense amount of network traffic  ]
[ as they are propagated to many hundreds of recipients.  ]