List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    Re:  AW: AW: HPUX-DEVTOOLS: Size of excutables (10.20 <->
From:       Dennis Handly <dhandly () cup ! hp ! com>
Date:       2006-10-18 5:10:40

>From: "Friedrich, Oliver Ext. GKL-WIB" <oliver.friedrich@gerling.de>
>I have sent you the chatr and odump from an older release in our
>buildmanagement. I have attached the current files from HP-UX 11.11 build.

There isn't that much difference.

>>2317   0  HPC                                                ugetenv.c
>>These are optimized.  But you have more than twice as much!
>>2317 vs 1043.

>Why can this be?
Oliver

Because your version of Oracle? is newer with more functionality??

------_=_NextPart_000_01C6F1D6.AB84A972
	filename="odump_comp_11_new.txt"

Compilation Unit Dictionary from ffo.fortsys:
Index Chunk 	Language 				    Name
    	Product_id ; Version_id
   8   0  HPC                                                sqlbuf.c
ccom options =  -ESlit -DAportable -DS2.0
-Oq02,al,ag,cn,lM,sz,Ic,vo,lc,Mf,Po,ES,rs,sp,in,vc,...

There are 5 files with +O0.  One with +O1.

2319   0  HPC                                                ugetenv.c

And about 2320 objects total.