List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    RE: HPUX-DEVTOOLS: Fortran compiler limits
From:       "Ron Lieberman" <lieb () rsn ! hp ! com>
Date:       2003-10-23 22:55:11

James,
Thanks you for your questions.
I see Dennis just answered the JAGae09920 status question. Thanks
Dennis.
BTW, JAae09920 was fixed in version F90 2.5.11  released in March of
2002.
Since you are using version 2.6.x You already have the defect correction
in your compiler.

That said, James, please send me the test case or directions on how to
obtain it.
I realize this may be a large file, so please send it to lieb@rsn.hp.com
rather
 than the entire hpux-devtools mailing list.

Once we have it we will see what the nature of the problem is and if it
is resolved
 in the f90 2.7.x line of compilers. F90 2.6.x is a full release behind.

Ron.