List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    RE: HPUX-DEVTOOLS: terminfo on HP-UX 11
From:       "BENNETT,ANDY (HP-Unitedkingdom,ex1)" <andy.bennett () hp ! com>
Date:       2003-09-29 9:02:45

The default location for the terminfo database is /usr/lib/terminfo as
stated in "man terminfo" which just happens to be a symbolic link to
/usr/share/lib/terminfo. I don't have a libcurses.a on my machine and there
is no mention of it in the latest 11.00 curses patch (PHCO_22263), so I
suspect there is no such library supported for 11.00. It would be worth
finding out where this library links from, and if it is in /usr/lib it
probably shouldn't be there. Try using the "what" command on the library to
see if that gives any clues as to what it is.

Regards,
Andy.