List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    HPUX-DEVTOOLS: warning messages during configuring IPF DLKM module
From:       "yoolie goren" <yoolie () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 14:53:08

Hi,

Trying to configure my private IPF DLKM module on HP-UX 11.22 using
` config -M mymodule `
I get the following warnings messages ( which I didn't get on HP-UX 11.20):

WARNING: No such device, tunable, or cdio ehci.
      Ignoring the following line.
         ehci
WARNING: No such device, tunable, or cdio side_ba.
         Ignoring the following line.
         side_ba
WARNING: No such device, tunable, or cdio ide_ch.
         Ignoring the following line.
         ide_ch
Generating module: mymodule
(Bundled) cc: warning 922: "+Oshortdata=0" is unsupported in the
bundled
compiler, ignored.

What should I do / install in order solve the  problem ?
Thanks

Yoolie