List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    Re: HPUX-DEVTOOLS: How to register my subagent with OS native
From:       Rick Jones <rick_jones2 () hp ! com>
Date:       2003-01-24 18:35:48

I'm not an SNMP expert, but the manpage for snmpdm on my 11.0 system
reads in part:

   /etc/SnmpAgent.d/snmpd.extend to add user defined
   MIB objects to the SNMP agent.

I suspect there may also be some docs on http://docs.hp.com that might
discuss that sort of stuff.

rick jones
feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com  but NOT BOTH...