List:       hpux-devtools
Subject:    HPUX-DEVTOOLS: WDB 3.0???
From:       Darryl Okahata <darrylo () soco ! agilent ! com>
Date:       2001-10-24 19:21:31

Hi,

     Is wdb still undergoing development?  At the end of July, a 3.0
beta version was announced, but nothing's happened since then, and the
3.0 beta bits are no longer available.  It's been three months.  We're
still stuck at HP-UX 10.20, and the 10.20 wdb 2.1 is unusably buggy
(e.g., setting one breakpoint sets multiple breakpoints, and deleting
them causes gdb to crash).  As a result, we're forced to use 2.0.1.

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@soco.agilent.com