List:       hpux-cxx-dev
Subject:    CXX-DEV: Kernel Configuration for CC/aCC
From:       "Ackley, Keith A" <keith.ackley () eds ! com>
Date:       1998-02-25 14:23:16

Hi,

We are starting development on a E55 9000 Series.  We plan on using CC
(HP C++ A.10.28) and eventually migrating to aCC when we get upgrades to
the third party libraries we are using.  Before all the developers start
using the machine, are there any kernel configurable settings that
should be modified from there defaults for CC/aCC development?

What other patches should we consider installing for C++ development?

Thanks in advance,
Keith