List:       hpux-cxx-dev
Subject:    RE: CXX-DEV: Problem with dllexport related to templates on HPUX PARISC
From:       Dennis Handly <dhandly () cup ! hp ! com>
Date:       2007-05-09 4:22:24

>From: "Johnny Willemsen" <jwillemsen@remedy.nl>
>How can I contact the center and file this, we are DSPP partner and I also
>reported this to our DSPP contact.

Then your DSPP contact should handle it.
I don't know if they already were talking to the Response Center but
this CR JAGag39698 was filed today:
No -Bhidden_def option for aCC6 for use with dllexport

>For example we get the following warnings on some ipv6 methods (we don't get
>any warnings on other system methods);

>It looks that the dllexport/dllimport with -Bhidden is not stable and
>usable, any feedback from HP on this?
Johnny

See my reply to your other mail:
CXX-DEV: Strange warnings when using dllexport/import with -Bhidden