List:       hpux-cxx-dev
Subject:    CXX-DEV: RE: Tiling for AR0606
From:       "Mahesh" <smah () india ! hp ! com>
Date:       2005-12-03 5:52:46

Hi Mahesha,

 I fixed the JAGaf67354 for aCC6. Now, '-fshort-enums' option can be passed
directly along with
-Ag++ or -Agcc options. I also added one warning message to warn and ignore
when '-fshort-enums'
option is passed without either -Ag++ or -Agcc options. It is working fine
with my test cases.
Now, I have to run all the testcases (hpt, modena, etc ) before I send it
for reviewing.
I created a view in nadia machine for this fix. Now, I am trying to copy
script files
from  cupertino nightly page
(http://cllweb.cup.hp.com/acxx/aCC/testing/ACC6/nightly_test_status.html)
to run the above mentioned test cases. It will be very helpful to me if
anybody will send these
script files.

Regards
Mahesha S