List:       hpux-cxx-dev
Subject:    Re:  CXX-DEV: pstat.h, HP-UX 11i and 11.0
From:       Dennis Handly <dhandly () cup ! hp ! com>
Date:       2005-04-05 3:51:00

(This has nothing to do with aC++.  You should have used HPUX-DEVTOOLS.)

>From: Hamid Taghavi <hrtagh2@yahoo.com>
>Is pstat.h supposed to be different for the same version of the compiler
>(3.52) on HP-UX 11i and 11.0?

This is a system header file, so of course it can be different on
different OS releases.

>Are such changes documented in any document for each release so that one
>can keep up to date software that makes use of this structure?
Hamid Taghavi

Try looking at pstat(2) family of man pages.
You may also want to look at the HP-UX Release Notes:
   /usr/share/doc/11iRelNotes.*

I assume you don't care about running on 11.00 anymore?
(If you start using new 11.11 features.)